Published 30 May 2018 NEWS
Vidmar is committed to a healthy work environment.
According to the WHO, “a healthy work environment is one in which workers and managers collaborate in applying a process of continuous improvement to promote and protect the health, safety and wellness of workers and the sustainability of the work environment, based on identified needs that consider the following aspects:
- Health and safety in regards to the physical working environment.
- Health, safety and well-being in relation to the psychosocial working environment, including the organization of work and the culture of the workplace.
- Personal health resources in the workplace, supporting and stimulating healthy lifestyles.
- Systems of participation in the community to improve the health of workers, their families and members of the community.
“Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not only the absence of diseases or conditions”
In this way we want to promote this value in the company and committed to health, safety and wellbeing, we started the initiative incorporating a set of actions to promote, encourage and implement healthy habits. As a starting for these actions we begin with:
- Fruit in the office
- Promotion of physical activity
A whole set of activities with which we bet to implement this model of Healthy Company in Vidmar.