Electronic ear for loading level in ball mills.
Obtaining information in real time of loading levels in ball mills was never so easy. The electronic ear OREMOL-5 allows you to make rapid decisions and necessary adjustments on production process. You will improve the amount, the quality of end-product performance, and also the control in final energy consumption per MT and maintenance costs.
- Compact equipment
- Control of up to 4 crushers
- Design to work in aggressive enviroments
- Load graphics and frequency analysis of each mill
- Simple and Intuitive adjustment system, with the possibility to the most representative frequency range of the equipment to control (between 0 and 5 kHz)
- Crosstalk function among the four audio inputs
- Remote control software for equipment remote access
- Programmable analog outputs, with signal tester simulator.
- The software allows parameterizing filters, for audio acquisition and analogic output.
- Possibility of varying calibration parameters, without requiring a new empty/full mill process.
- Possibility of recording calibration in computer readable form, avoiding a new calibration in the event of failure.